Has God been speaking to your heart about serving in missions? Has He placed a burden on your heart for the peoples of Viet Nam? We would love to help by walking alongside of you as you consider this calling. Shoot us an email and let us know. In the meantime, here’s a quick list of 10 steps to begin considering from an article by John Piper back in 2004:
1. Above all, know your Bible and saturate your mind with it.
2. Know your gifts and know yourself.
3. Ponder the need of the world.
4. Read missionary biography and missionary frontline stories.
5. Inquire of your soul, “Where are you burdened for others?”
6. Know your circumstances.
7. Pray for God to throw you where you can be best used for his glory.
8. Do not neglect passionate, Christ-exalting, corporate worship.
9. Listen humbly to the spiritual people in your life.
10. Cultivate absolute surrender of all you are and have to Christ.
Find the full article on desiringGod here: