Has God called you to be a part of His Kingdom work in reaching the peoples of Viet Nam with the Gospel but He has not released you to move to Viet Nam? Some are called to stay right where they are but still called to be a part of this work. If that’s you, then please contact us about the opportunities below or other ways to serve at home.
- Reach the Vietnamese next door. More than 1.5 million Vietnamese live in the U.S. Maybe they are your neighbor, or they work at the nail salon you frequent. Maybe they are students at the college or university in your city. Contact us and let’s talk about ways you can reach the Vietnamese around you, in your town, your state or elsewhere in the U.S.
- Be a prayer advocate. Take an active role in leading your church, your discipleship or Bible study group or just your family and friends in committing to pray for the peoples of Viet Nam. Become a prayer advocate and talk to us about ways you can promote prayers in your area of influence.
- Technology specialists. If you are skilled in Learning Management Systems (e.g. Moodle), website development and maintenance, media creation/development, or are a social media professional and are looking for opportunities to engage in Kingdom work – please talk to us. We have a number of projects in these areas we would love to see move forward. Send us more info about your skill-set and let’s talk about ways that you can help. We also have great opportunities for students majoring in these areas who are seeking an internship. Stay in the States and develop projects in partnership with us.
- Develop a long-distance ESL ministry. This project requires some people who can take an overall vision and start to build the pieces to make it work. We are available to give counsel and help to keep the project strategically focused on reaching Vietnamese with the Gospel. Ultimately, you would facilitate online ESL sessions (e.g. via Skype) and recruit other ESL workers to do the same with you. It’s a big vision with few details, but we believe there are those in the States with just this skill-set wanting to serve.
- Translate materials from English to Vietnamese, Spanish, Chinese and Korean. We have ongoing needs for translation into these languages primarily of prayer materials or prayer requests. Be a part of Kingdom work in such translating without ever leaving your home.