1 of 3
Pray with us today on 10/10 for the 10 million people of HCMC, where every 10 minutes a lost person dies and goes to hell.
Today’s 3 posts give you a small glimpse of 3 districts in HCMC. Go here to begin praying for All the People – All the City.
“I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf and give thanks for them. Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth.” 1 Timothy 2:1-4
Considered the center of Ho Chi Minh City, this district is home to official agencies, consulates of other countries and skyscrapers.
Young and old people will flock to walking street to spend a casual evening strolling, gathered to see a street-side performance or a soccer match on big screens. Foodies have ample choices from high-end luxury restaurants to food carts rolled out on sidewalks.
This district needs your prayers because so many people are connected to this area, spanning out to the remaining districts.
Points of Prayer:
- Pray for leaders in this central business district and seat of local government.
- Pray for Christian tourists visiting the city to have a positive witness with Vietnamese people.
- Pray for domestic tourists and new immigrants arriving to the city from the countryside to be reached with the Gospel.
- Pray for students who come to the city center for entertainment or English practice to be reached with the Gospel.
- Pray for Social Science University, Hoa Sen University, and other schools in this district.
- Pray for the people trapped by the spiritual strongholds represented by Chùa Bà Đen, Jamiul Islamiyah Temple, Đền Hùng, Tran Hung Dao Temple, Đền Thờ Vua Hùng, and Jade Emperor Pagoda.